- Every night starts with an skills competition (see “Skills” tab)
- Initially only singles games will be played
- Every player will play 9/10 games per night, 8/9 preliminaries and one play-off. Each preliminary game with a different player if numbers allow it. All players will play a play-off game depending of the position they placed in the preliminary round.
- 1 vs 2; 3 vs 4; 5 vs 6, and so on.
- 1 game = 4 rounds (~12 minutes); 1 round = 8 discs per player
- Score cards (to be updated for 10 games)